Let's get you in
01. Shopify Developer
VTaurus Technologies Private Limited with an aim to provide professional web development services to its clients across the globe. We are customer focused company and our team always believes to go extra mile for bringing out, new and unique ways for client's gratification.
Since the company has been launched, we have never looked back and have established ourselves as one of the leading IT Company because of our professionalism, team effort, ethics, agility and customer oriented approach.
So now we want to expand our team and add some professionals by providing them opportunity to work with us.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of the ecommerce platform.
- Collaborate with the in-house designer to execute tasks on the front and back end
- Manage and communicate clear deadlines
Take initiative in suggesting e-commerce industry website standards
- Strong knowledge of liquid programming language
- Generate custom tailored Shopify theme and altering pre-existing template.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong hands to Install & Customize new Shopify theme.
- Having strong knowledge of Liquid Programming and Shopify apps
- Candidates should be Confident, self -motivated, who work well in team environments.
- Excellent communication skills required.
Immediate joiners are preferred
02. PHP Developer
We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.